Based in Madrid, Spain
Press / Business contact:
07/June/2018 for Nintendo Switch, 12/June/2018 for Steam (PC/Mac/Linux)
Vertical shoot'em up inspired in old school classics, presenting an innovative four-color polarity system with a fresh approach to puzzles and taking clever decissions.
Year 2306. A century after the Nyagu taught mankind how to obtain electricity from their inner energy, enterprises started to exploit humans in farms to produce energy. What had formerly been a gift became a curse, reducing people to the condition of power supplies. Only when his mother dies in one of these farms Iro realizes he has got the power to change the order of things.
- Four-color polarity system that takes polarity gameplay to a new level of complexity.
- A twist to puzzles, with interactive elements within the levels such as color zones and reflectant surfaces.
- Compelling story to be unveiled through 9 different worlds.
- 10 types of enemies, with more than one hundred different behaviors.
- 3 final bosses to defeat, in the vein of classic arcades.
- Special skills to unlock and use strategically.
Switch Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Artax Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
You can learn more about Iro Hero visiting http://irohero.com.
Team and Collaborators
Lead Game Designer, Producer
Lead Programmer, Project Manager
Level Designer, Game Programmer
Technical and 2D Artist